Category: Medical Equipment & Device
PHONE: 613-729-6000 / VISIT WEBSITE
B&N Transmission opened it’s doors in March of 1977 at 309 Cumberland St. Ottawa as a two bay garage. We are a family owned and operated business with a goal to provide our customers with good, honest service at competitive prices.
To service our customers better, we relocated to 1086 Gladstone Ave. in 1980. Since that time we have expanded to a five bay, two-story facility with a re-manufacturing and parts department on the second floor.
Our staff consists of ten courteous and qualified technicians who undergo constant training and upgrading in order to be well versed with the latest electronically controlled transmissions. We use “state of the art” scanners and equipment to diagnose transmission malfunctions.
Since opening our doors over 30 years ago, our policy has been to provide professional and ethical service at competitive rates and this has earned us the recognition as “Ottawa’s Most Reputable Transmission Specialists”. The ethical and professional manner in which we conduct our business has helped us become the first approved facility in the Nation’s Capital for transmission repairs with the Canadian Automobile Association (CAA). We are also the only transmission specialists accredited by The Automobile Protection Association (APA) Of Canada.
We carry a large inventory of re-manufactured transmissions, torque converters and Original Equipment Manufacture (OEM) parts which enables us to provide prompt service with the least down time. This feature has earned us a large range of fleet and government accounts.
We constantly strive to excel in our profession. Therefore we always appreciate any input and comments from our customers that will improve our service to them. Please drop us a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 613-729-6000.